Frequently asked questions below.
When do I find out when kittens are born?
– We will notify you within 24 hours of kittens being born.
When can we visit kittens?
– When kittens are 7-9 weeks old and received their first set of shots.
When is the kitten ready to leave the cattery?
– Kittens leave at 3 months old and after fixed and healed.
When can we schedule a pick up date?
– We will notify you the day your kitten was fixed and we can schedule an appointment at that time.
What food and other supplies should we purchase?
– We have a list of items we use for our kittens. We do not insist on using the same items except we insist you stay with the same food and clumping clay.
What can happen if kitten’s food brand is changed?
– Kitten will have loose stool, will get dehydrated and will need medical attention
Does the kitten come litter box trained?
– Yes, each kitten leaves the cattery litter box trained on clumping clay. You may need to reteach your kitten if you choose to switch to corn, walnut, pine pellets or breeze system.