ANGEL OF SIBERIA
Kitten Name: ___________________________Date of birth: _______________Color:______________________________ Gender:______
Microchip: http://petchipregistry-us.info Microchip brand ANIMAL ID. When register, choose option “first time registering microchip.”
This kitten is being sold to Buyer’s name
Buyer’s address, City/State only, phone number
The cost of a kitten is 3400. The Seller accepts cash, money order, Venmo, Zelle or PayPal. The remaining balance is due at the time when picking up the kitten. Seller’s information: Angela Gentsaryuk, 30316 120th Ave SE Auburn, WA 98092, tel. 206 293 1811.
1. Deposit of $400 is nonrefundable. This amount will be applied toward total price.
2. The Seller uses Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat litter, we feed raw, but if the buyer cannot feed raw, should feed Royal Canin dry kitten and Fancy Feast wet turkey kitten food up to 1.5 y old, then Royal Canin adult. Change of food can cause poor appetite, loose stool, intestine irritation, and dehydration, so Buyer should not change food. We keep dry food out 24/7. Wet food fed 2 times a day. If the Buyer decides to change food it should be done at 25/75, 50/50, 75/25 ratio throughout 10 days. Buyer to provide fresh water every day. No diet until the female kitten is 14 lb at 5 y old and the male kitten is 16 lb at 5 y old.
3. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, cage FREE and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship. Buyer also agrees to have their veterinarian give ONLY one vaccination at a time to protect the cat’s immune system. Over vaccinating is not suggested. The Cat will be vaccinated by the Seller against Panleukopenia, Rhinotrachetitis, and Calcivirus at the time of delivery. Seller shall provide Buyer a record of all vaccinations. Vaccinating before 1 y old will result in this health guarantee being null and void.
4. Seller has a limited health guarantee for one year from birth date of the kitten against death from congenital birth defects HCM (Feline Hypertrophic Cardiopathy) and PKD (Kidney Polycystic Disease). In the event that a genetic defect is found by a licensed Veterinarian within the health guarantee period, Angel of Siberia will replace the kitten with another kitten of equal value within 12 months of receiving the autopsy results. (Autopsy is required and should have the following info: the name assigned at the cattery microchip number, color and gender). The other option is the refund will be provided. No further guarantee is made or implied. Guarantee does not apply to parasites or viruses as these are generally easily treatable. Health guarantee does not apply to injuries. Kittens and cats are living creatures and as such may become injured or ill at any point of their life. The free replacement does not include shipping or any other associated costs.
5. Buyer must take the kitten to their veterinarian at buyer’s expense within 72 hours of purchase. Failure to do so will result in this health guarantee being null and void. If the kitten is found to be sick within 72 hours, the owner should immediately return the sick kitten to the seller for a full refund. If the new owner wants to keep the kitten, then the new owner pays all the vet bills. Angel of Siberia sells kittens only as indoor pets. Being an outdoor pet voids the health guarantee. Buyer acknowledges that it is not uncommon for a cat to develop sneezing and watery eyes or diarrhea/constipation from the stress of leaving/entering a new home. Stress induced illnesses are not to be considered significant health concerns and are not included in this warranty.
6. The kittens purchased from Angel of Siberia cannot be declawed or subjected to a tendonectomy (operation to remove an animal’s claws surgically by means of the amputation of all or part of the distal phalanges, or end bones of the animal toes). Declawing/tendonectomy may alter the Cat’s personality and/or behavior drastically. If the Cat is declawed or receives a tendonectomy, ALL warranties made in this Sales Agreement will be null and void.
7. While no refund will be issued, Angel of Siberia is willing to take back the Cat any time if the buyer is unable to retain the ownership of the cat due to any circumstances. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten ever be abandoned, given to any pet shop, humane society, pound, shelter, research facility, or euthanized for behavioral problems.
8. In the event Buyer, or household member has a severe allergic reaction to the Cat, the Cat may be returned to Seller. However, the Cat can only be returned if the Cat has lived with the allergy sufferer for a minimum period of two weeks This allows the allergic person time to adjust to the Cat. Bathing the Cat helps to remove allergens acquired from sibling and mother’s grooming. Upon return, the Buyer will be refunded the price of the Cat minus deposit.
9. Vet bills are buyer’s responsibility. If kitten/cat is shipped, Seller will provide the Buyer with a health certificate from the Veterinarian and complete record of all vaccinations. The Buyer of the kitten/cat will pay any Attorney’s fees or Court fees, which should arise from Breach of this contract and court shall be in the King county, State of Washington. In the event suit or action is instituted to enforce compliance with any of the terms of this Agreement, prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement of reasonable attorney fees and costs. Kitten should be returned at the Buyers expense.
10. Seller warrants that the Cat’s parents tested negative for FeLV/FIV.
11. Registration: Each kitten will come preregistered with TICA, as a proof that the kitten is pure bred.
Buyer signature: __________________________________
Seller/Breeder signature: _________________________________________ Date¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬__________________________