The following is the Angel of Siberia sales contract which will be given to you on the sale.
ANGEL OF SIBERIA
Kitten Name ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬____________________ Date of birth ____________Sex:______
This kitten is being sold as a pet to:
Buyer’s name______ ___ ______________________________________________
Buyer’s phone number______¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬__________________________________________
1. Deposit of $300 is non refundable.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, cage FREE and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship. Buyer also agrees to have their veterinarian give ONLY one vaccination at a time to protect the cat’s immune system. Over vaccinating may trigger FIP. The kitten is fully vaccinated with FVRCP until 1 year old. If your vet suggests to vaccinate before 1 y old, please, do not or the contract will be void. Buyer should be aware that during times of stress, such as moving to a new home, being shipped by plane, or meeting new people and animals, cats can exhibit a variety of symptoms, such as sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, lack of appetite, constipation, or diarrhea. This is completely normal and usually of short duration.
3. Seller has a limited guarantee for two years from birth date of the kitten against death from congenital birth defects. Buyer must take the kitten to their veterinarian at buyer’s expense within 72 hours of purchase. Failure to do so will result in this health agreement being null and void. Buyer should be aware that during times of stress, such as moving to a new home, being shipped by plane, or meeting new people and animals, cats can exhibit a variety of symptoms, such as sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose, lack of appetite, constipation, or diarrhea. This is completely normal and usually of short duration.
4. The kittens purchased from Angel of Siberia cannot be declawed (operation to remove an animal’s claws surgically by means of the amputation of all or part of the distal phalanges, or end bones of the animal toes. Because the claw develops from germinal within the third phalanx, amputation of the bone is necessary to fully remove the claw, but the more appropriate would be the phalangectomy.
5. Buyer agrees that if for any reason they cannot keep the kitten/cat that they must contact the breeder, for 1st option on taking this kitten /cat back. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten ever be abandoned, given to any pet shop, humane society, pound, shelter, research facility, or euthanized for behavioral problems. There will not be a money refund given.
6. Vet bills are buyer’s responsibility. If kitten/cat is shipped, breeder will provide you with a health certificate from our Veterinarian and complete record of all vaccinations. The Buyer of the kitten/cat will pay any Attorney’s fees or Court fees, which should arise from Breach of this contract and court shall be in the county of the breeder.
7.This kitten/cat will be registered with TICA. The registration paper will come to you directly from TICA 5-7 weels after sale.
Seller/Breeder Signature: ___________________________
We feed Royal Canin Persian Kitten dry food or Royal Canin Kitten dry food, then Royal Canin adult dry formula. Also we feed Royal Canin Kitten wet food and then switch to adult formula. We also feed raw, if you decide to continue raw, there should be balanced recipe. We use Precious Cat or Dr. Elseys cat litter and covered litter box.