ANGEL OF SIBERIA
Kitten Name ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬____________________ Date of birth ____________Sex:______
This kitten is being sold as a pet to:
Buyer’s name______ ___ ______________________________________________
Buyer’s phone number______¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬__________________________________________
1. Deposit of $300 is non refundable.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, cage FREE and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship. Buyer also agrees to have their veterinarian give ONLY one vaccination at a time to protect the cat’s immune system. Over vaccinating is not suggested. The kitten is fully vaccinated with FVRCP until 1 year old. If your vet suggests to vaccinate before 1 y old, please, do not or the contract will be void.
3. Seller has a limited guarantee for one year from birth date of the kitten against death from congenital birth defects that are detrimental to kitten’s health. No further guarantee is made or implied. In the event that a genetic defect is found by a licensed Veterinarian within the health guarantee period, Angel of Siberia will replace the kitten with another kitten of equal value and sex upon receipt of the letters, confirming diagnosis by the licensed veterinarian, and the return of the original kitten by the buyer’s expense.
4. Buyer must take the kitten to their veterinarian at buyer’s expense within 72 hours of purchase. Failure to do so will result in this health agreement being null and void. Angel of Siberia sells kittens only as indoor pets. Being an outdoor pet voids the health guarantee. Buyer should be aware that during times of stress, such as moving to a new home, being shipped by plane, or meeting new people and animals, cats can exhibit a variety of symptoms, such as sneezing, watery eyes, and runny nose, lack of appetite, constipation, or diarrhea. This is completely normal and usually of short duration.
5. The kittens purchased from Angel of Siberia cannot be declawed (operation to remove an animal’s claws surgically by means of the amputation of all or part of the distal phalanges, or end bones of the animal toes. Because the claw develops from germinal within the third phalanx, amputation of the bone is necessary to fully remove the claw, but the more appropriate would be the phalangectomy.
6. While no refund will be given, Angel of Siberia is willing to take back the adult cat at any time if the buyer is unable to keep the cat due to any circumstances. Under no circumstances will this cat/kitten ever be abandoned, given to any pet shop, humane society, pound, shelter, research facility, or euthanized for behavioral problems.
7. Vet bills are buyer’s responsibility. If kitten/cat is shipped, breeder will provide you with a health certificate from our Veterinarian and complete record of all vaccinations. The Buyer of the kitten/cat will pay any Attorney’s fees or Court fees, which should arise from Breach of this contract and court shall be in the county of the breeder.
8.This kitten/cat will be registered with TICA. The registration paper will come to you directly from TICA 5-7 weeks after sale.
Seller/Breeder Signature: ___________________________ Date ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_____________________
We feed Royal Canin dry and wet kitten food up to 1.5 y old, then Royal Canin adult. We use Dr. Elseys Precious Cat litter.