Welcome to Angel of Siberia!
SOUTH OF SEATTLE, BY ANGELA ONLY.
If anyone else is trying to sell you the kitten from any cats from the cattery ANGEL OF SIBERIA – it is a scam. I do not meet people half way or by the mall or by the freeway. Please, come and see how my cats are raised and where they live and how they live. I will show you TICA and/or WCF registration, awards, and pedigree for each cat.
Each kitten will have his/her own registration certificate.
We are a home cattery of Traditional Forest Siberian
and Neva Masquerade Siberian kittens
We are located near Seattle, Washington. We specialize in hypoallergenic kittens for people who suffer from allergies.
We purchased our cats from Russian Federation, and other European countries. Our goal was to handpick the best quality cats. Siberian Traditional Forest and Neva Masquerade cats are hypoallergenic. This means their saliva, which causes allergies, has less Fel D1 protein,than saliva in other breeds. They have full, thick, rich triple layered coats.
These cats are smart, loving, and gentle. They are raised around our children. We do not cage our cats and kittens. They live inside our house, and we love them very much.
Our cattery specializes in
- Breeding Siberian Forest cats Traditional Forest and Neva Masquerade
- Hypoallergenic kittens for people who suffer from allergies and asthma
- Our cats are imported from Russia – the homeland of Siberian Forest cats, and Europe
- All our cats are either Champions themselves or come from a champion blood line
- We are located near Seattle, Washington
- We feed raw and Royal Canin dry and wet food
- All of our cats are registered with TICA and WCF.
We breed hypoallergenic Traditional Forest Siberians and color pointed Siberians also called Neva Masquerade.
The Neva Masquerade name is derived from the similarity of the mask on his face to a mask of a beauty worn at a masquerade.
We love getting updates and pictures about your furry buddies after the Cattery.
About Neva Masquerades:
Visit our Neva Maserquerade page for more info!
About Traditional Forest cats: